Things that annoys me today!!

This week has been a bad week and today is a bad day.


I drank two bottle of green tea (cuz its 1 for 1.85$ and 2 for 2.20$ so I took two lor) at night shift. And then I pee every 15 minutes. (My water intake is only two bottles and I cant believe my output is like 4 bottles.)
I came back from night shift with a weary bladder. I still keep going toilet.


One singaporean lady (40plus) who does not speak a proper english tried to scold us in the afternoon. Dont want to mention the details as it was a silly matter. Apparently she went back with burning anger as I told her off and I couldnt sleep as I was so furious and utterly annoyed.


I couldnt sleep so I surfed net and found this terrible pic of kanye West and his Gf, Amber Rose. I was annoyed yet again to see the horrible dress.






pic credit;http://dlisted.com/node/35748/images/spl152376_038.jpg

I hate Kanye. I am not a fan of Taylor swift. But I hate Kanye for disturbing her speech in last VMA. I hated him for using the Cap lock key in his twitter messages. Now the GF??

Horrible tatoo? Check!

Sluttiest Dress(its not even dress, its a tattered ragged piece of cloth)? Check!

Fatty thigh? Check!

Screwed up face?? Check!

Kanye's tacky shoes?? Check!

For god sake, what are they thinking?? So not cool. Just looking at them made my heart sink.
I came to work in the evening without having a wink the whole day. I watched my favorite beatbox version of 'Pants on the Ground' on Youtube and then as usual, I proceeded to search for weird  food video online and found this annoying video.




I can eat anything but worms. I can eat ants or lizards or cocroaches but not worms. I hate worms. I hate all creepy little creatures like worms and maggots. If its getting bigger like snake or eel, I dont mind eating.  :(


I feel sick and tired. Its sickening to be a second citizen in other's country. It is even more sickening that I have no other option but to continue to stay here.

0 comments: