Mood Swing!!


pic credit ; http://flyingicarus.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/pissed-off.png


What a  terrible week this is!!

Time table just came out a few days ago. I felt like I was going to faint after having a look. 4 days per week??

R U BEING SERIOUS???

It is not part time school anymoreeeeeeeee.

And the next day I went down to school to collect my course materials.

Filter theory... I thought it sounds rather easy when I decided to go for it. After going the first page of the subject, I need to take a rest for 15 mins.  I am doomed. I got screwed.

Laplace????
Fourier Transform????

I dont remember a single thing about those anymore.

I lost my mood to go out, lost my mood to eat, lost my mood to work, and even lost my mood to glam myself up. Heck nooooooooooooooooooo!! how am I supposed to survive this semester??

I feel like giving up. I dont want to do this shit anymore. U work like hell from 7 pm to 7am night shift and then u go to school the next morning from 9am to 12pm and you go lab in the evening around 7pm to 10pm and you continue to work untill the next morning and you will still need to go to the next morning class. What kind of life would I be living?????? It is called HELL. I will see how long I can survive.

I, thereby, salute to all those full time workers, part-time degree students.

A lot of stupid things happening during this month. I am having a constant mood swing.  Why? going to have Menopause already mae? I oso dont know liao. One fine day, I am going to delete this C box. It annoys me for IDKW reason. (IDKW = I Dont Know Why)

0 comments: