In case it happens!!





I knew it. I always know that It will come  one day but I didnt expect that day to come so early.

It has been quite a while that I have frequent dizziness, drowsiness and headache. I feel like my head is spinning,  feel lethargic and weak. After considering all these factors listed below, I am forced to believe that I have high blood pressure.

  • My dad has high blood pressure. So was his dad and his dad's dad.
  • My mom also has high blood pressure. So was her dad and her dad's dad.
  • My  daily food intake contains super high cholestrol level food such as prawns, crayfish, cheese, sea shells, crabs, eggs, fat-loaded singapore chicken and  ++++++++++++.
  • I dont have regular timing to have my breakfast, lunch or dinner.
  • I dont eat breakfast but eat heavy lunch, super heavy dinner and double heavy supper.
  • I would rather kill myself than doing exercise.
Who the hell I am not to get high blood pressure??

Lately, after having some heavy meal, I started to feel drowsy, headache and stiff shoulders and of cuz panadol is not much help althou I double up the dosage. I just feel really really sick and cant move around too much (well I dont move around much even if I can). I just have to stay in my bed all day long. I lost my concentration and focus. I cant use computer as it makes me feel more dizzy. When the frequency has  increased about once in every two days, I came to  notice that when I had certain food like coconut milk,glutinous rice and too much seafood, I started to fall sick the very next day.  I know I deserve to have high blood pressure by all means after realizing I have the gene + my life style issue+ my bad eating habit. But I feel somehow pissed off and disappointed at myself. Lordy lord, what have I become at my late twenties (late late twenties in fact)?? I still have so many food that I havent tried yet. What if I really have high blood pressure and what if  my doctor ask me to stop eating high cholestrol food intake??? I would, then, have no choice but these;
  • Still continue to eat but do exercise regularly (most likely wont happen).
  • Eat happily now and die miserablely later. (**cough cough**)
  • Stop eating those food I like completely and follow doctor's instructions and keep healthy life style ( confirm it wont happen)
How about second choice??? :D So after analyzing what is most likely to happen in next twenty years, I think I would like to say sorry to these personnal ;

  • To my now boyfriend and my future husband; Sorry dear, If I have become a burden to you after having hypertension, diabetes and kidney disease and bed ridden and still havent die ( I wont kill myself ,I am a coward), do take care of me.
  • To my future children; Sorry kiddo, if mommy has become a burden to you as you ll have to take care of me after u all grown up , ur father pass away, but mommy still havent died yet despite of having all these diseases.
  • To my sister; Sorry sis, If I have become a burden to you after being bed ridden. You would have to take care of me in case I divorce or I dont have any children to do so after my husband pass away.
What if I have nobody to take care of me when I become old and bed ridden??? I might consider to commit sucide, then. I wont jump off from high building cuz I dont want to die in ugly and funny posture. I wont run across the road and let the car hit me as I prefer to die in one piece.

The only way for me to kill myself is to eat two incompatible food and die happily of food poisoning. Can you suggest me which food combination is the best to have the worst food poisoning?? I have tried duck egg and melon. No, I didnt die and I am the living proof that, those shit your mom used to tell you not to eat the two food together is WRONG!! I just had a little diarrhoea thou. :D

Khine Wai Zan

1 comments:

Xen said...

expect me to take care of u??? nv ever happen....... :D heehee... coz by d time u r bedridden n half dead, this so sickly sister of urs will b in the bed with bedsore all over my back n peepee smell all around my room... :D teeheee.. :D