The Force of Emptiness!!

I received a forward email from my collegue and it is the most amazing gift I have for this month. I heart the message it carries. The title of the powerpoint slides is 'Let Go'. The cocept is called 'The Priciple of Emptiness' by Joseph Newton and what a wonderful and inspirational message he has for the world.


I had a habit , a bad habit I would say, which is to keep every small little things that I used and never throw away. And all the old clothes, old utensils, and other unnecessary things are piling up all over my room. I was fine having them till the day I move to another house. It was a chaos to sort out the items, to pack them and to place them in order, inside my small room of the new house.

Aside from materials, not to forget all those hatred, sadness and all sort of emotions inside of me that I never let it go, for people who I was with for the past years. I still clearly remember who hurt me, who broke my heart, who lied to me and who betrayed me, and I have kept the hatred for them sealed inside me for years that my heart has only left with a little space for love. And I am ready to let them go and I will love as though I have never been hurt before. :)

So Think!!

Have you got the habit of hoarding useless objects, thinking that one day, who knows when, you may need them??

Have you got the habit of storing clothes, shoes, utensils, funitures and other home supplies that you havent used for sometime?

And inside yourself????? Have you got the habit to keep the reproaches, resentment, sadness, fear and more????

Dont do it. You are going against your properity.

It is necessary to make room , to leave an empty space in order to allow new things in your life.

It is necessary that you get rid of all the useless things that are in you and in your life in order to welcome the properity to arrive.

As long as you are, materially or emotionally, holding old and useless feelings, you wont have rooms for new oppotunities.

Clean your drawer, the wardrobe, the storeroom, the garage and give away what you dont use any longer.

The attitude of keeping a heap of useless stuff ties your life down.

Its not the objects that you keep that stagnate your life, its rather the attitude of keeping.

When we keep in store, we consider the possiblity of wanting, of penury. We believe that tomorrow it may lack and we wont be able to fullfill those necessaties.

With that idea, you are sending two messages to your brain and to your life.

That you dont trust tomorrow.

And you think that the new and the better are not for you.


Forget the past and live like there is no tmorrow. But if there is a tomorrow, believe that it will only bring better things for you.

Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though heaven is on earth.


May the prosperity enter you and your life.

Inspiration, Inspiration and Inspiration!! I am in love with it.

0 comments: