A Comeback!!

Back again with lots of things to throw out of my system to my blog. :)

I did have a make over yesterday. I did look good I believe. But was I happy? No, I m still down.

Well. that's not the point.

I did my hair and I shopped a while yesterday like I decided the other day. But guess what, I didn't do any of my to-do list. hehe... Anyway, after straighten my hair and get it done like 4 hours, I feel quite good about my hair. Thanks to my girl, nay chi for waiting by my side all day. Just as I thought my day was going smooth, new problem came in. I was so numb to even shock at it. I didn't feel like telling anybody and I didn't. I feel so far from everybody. My sister was lying on same bed and my mom called me up, I told her that I was fine but I feel so lonely and so far apart from everybody. I feel like its best for me to shut myself down from public. I just want to swallow up all the emotions, all the pain and problems by myself. I am glad that nay chi was around to cheer me up with her problems. :D I mean, she shared with me her problems and that makes me feel that I am not alone facing it all by my self.

I am sorry but I hate to share my problems with my loved ones.

Well anyway, did I look gorgeous, HELL YES I DID. I was rocking the new hair which looked not much different from the previous hair style. No no no,, I am not being sarcastic. But a bit exaggerated. hehe.. I m sure I do look better with this hair so me just happy happy about it.

As usual , I couldn't sleep last night. I tried my best to fall asleep, but it was just too difficult. So I got up at 3am in the morning, and started to wear make up, Gothic inspired if u still cant guess it right. When I say I am wearing make up, that means using my eyeliner and red lipstick. After that I took so many crazy pics, wait wait , I ll upload it at the end of this post. And I was exhausted and fall asleep around 6am.

God must help me to get out of this shit already. But strangely I feel like I am getting used to living with the trouble so much that I even scare that I might get bored without it later. If this is a test to me, definitely I am not going to fail cuz never in my history, I fail my test ( only once while I was studying Second Year Pharmacy in Mandalay, just one, I swear). And u know what?? I don't need a retake. I am sure I ll be totally fine after this week. So don't worry for me guys, I am fine. Thanks you for ur concerns, and reading my blog and giving me comments. :)



Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I will die if I cant at least edit my pic a bit .So here we go.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

With lov,
Khine

0 comments: