Going to Thailand!!

To enter a country having state of emergency??

Why not?

Very excited to go to thailand. Very excited to try the food out there and to update my blog with lots of interesting pics.

Hi Everyone, I wont be able to update for two weeks. Dont miss me cuz I ll be enjoying myself there watching the red shirt protesters. hehe...

There are good points and bad points going to thailand at this time around.

I might not be able to enjoy the water festival...(hopefully not kana splashed by a bucketful of blood).
Their tourism business goes down , up to 10 percent. How does that sound to u? To me, it means cheaper hotel fare, fewer crowd and cleaner enviroment.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20100407/tap-as-thailand-politics-8th-ld-7934085.html
pic credit - yahoo.com.sg

I heard another unconfirmed news that there is Tsunami alert for thailand after Indonesia earthquake. Indonesia got earthquake mae???? I didnt even notice and couldnt find any related news.

Whatever happens......I AM SOOO GOINGGGGGGGG.....

Just that I dont want my mom to worry too much about me....

Alight people, Wish for me safety.. :) I promise, I ll be back safe and sound and prettier than ever.. hehehe..

Khine Wai Zan

1 comments:

Kyaw Nyo Thway said...

Dont miss me cuz I ll be enjoying myself there watching the red shirt protesters. hehe...

:D :D